The converted A6M3 aircraft was fitted with a new set of wings with heavier gauge skin and redesigned, non-folding rounded wingtips. The wingspan was reduced to 36 feet 1 1/16 inches.
The new A6M5 was faster than the A6M3 Model 32. More important, it could now be dived at speeds of up to 410 mph and was rushed into production as the Navy Type 0 Carrier Fighter Model 52.
The Model 52 began to reach front line units in the autumn of 1943. It was immediately confronted by the new Grumman F6F Hellcat, which was slightly less manoeuvrable but much more strongly built, heavier armed, and better protected.
This 1:18 model Zero, predominantly made from metal and precision injection-moulded plastic, has built-in electronics to simulate take-off, landing, cruising and turning, together with night-lights and sound & light effects on the machine guns and canons – all using the supplied remote control.
No painting is required as all parts come fully painted.
Your model comes in approximately 450 quality parts with in-depth build instructions which are free to download from us at any time.
- Three-blade remote-controlled propeller with twistable blades
- Engine-sound recording of the only existing original Sakae Type 21
- Landing gear automatically stowed and deployed along with cover that opens and closes
- Different firing sounds and LEDs from the two machine-gun types, plus detachable magazine
- Functioning aviation lights on the wings and taillights
- Detachable drop tank and bombs
- Highly detailed cockpit with moveable canopy, pilot and interior light
- Remote-controlled ailerons
- Moveable elevators and rudder
Vous recevrez les 12 boîtes de cette maquette en une seule expédition.
Ceci n’est pas un jouet. Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans en raison de la présence de petites pièces. La supervision d’un adulte est nécessaire.
ATTENTION: l’assemblage de certaines pièces se fait au moyen d’aimants. Ces aimants peuvent blesser grièvement si on les avale. À tenir hors de portée des enfants. Consultez un médecin immédiatement en cas d’ingestion même suspectée.